Rock Coding Ink
Make large areas highly visible with Rock Coding Ink
Dy-Mark Rock Coding Ink is a water-based, non-hazardous concentrate, ideal for marking outdoor areas in mining, geological surveying and industrial processing. Rock Coding Ink lasts up to one week outdoors before naturally breaking down in sunlight. It can be applied undiluted for intense colour concentration or diluted with water. Colour intensity can be varied by adding water and adjusting for the porosity and type of surface being covered.
- Ideal for identifying different grades of metal ore content prior to blasting
- Ensures large areas under survey can be identified
- A low VOC, water-based temporary marking product
- Marks last up to one week outdoors before naturally breaking down and dispersing
- Make large outdoors areas highly visible with a wide range of colours to choose from
- Available in 20LT drums or 1,000LT bulk IBC units
- Can be used with a variety of spray applications including knapsack sprays, hose end or self-propelled sprayers
Dy-Mark Rock Coding Ink is a convenient, low cost consumable that has a range of uses in the following industries and applications
- Surveying and mapping
- Mining and geology
Application: Dilute with water to achieve desired colour intensity
Handy Tip: Avoid applying to wet or damp soil or if wet weather is imminent as this will affect product performance.