For added reach and marking accuracy
Also referred to as fluoro marker and tree marker, Dy-Mark Spray Writer has been uniquely formulated to reduce spray drift and allow maximum accuracy in marking tree trunks, branches, logs, and timber structures.
- Formulated for outdoor use
- Reduced toxicity formulation with low odour and low VOC
- Designed for use on natural and cut timber
- Will mark on wet surfaces without peeling or cracking
- Available in a wide range of colours including highly visible fluoro colours
- Non-fluoro colours are recommended for applications requiring greater UV durability
Whilst Dy-Mark Spray Writer has been designed for use in the Forestry industry, it can be used on a range of surfaces, making it a useful general purpose marker for the following applications:
- Managing plantations and nursery stock
- Logging and timber processing
- Timber framing for the building and construction industry
- Marking out services on ceilings and high walls during maintenance and renovation
- Engineering and site marks in quarries
- Net weight – 350gm
- Packaged as – 12 cans per carton
- Available as Horizontal/Fanspray nozzle
- Will cover approximately 2 SQM per can
- Low VOC
- Toluene Free
- Lead Free
Preparation: Shake can for at least 20 seconds after the mixing ball begins to rattle.
Application: Hold can upright or in the inverted position and spray with the nozzle 15-25cm from surface.
Handy Tip: Adjust spray pattern by moving closer or further away from surface to be sprayed.