Spray & Mark
The perfect outdoor marker
Designed to create highly visible marks on a range of surfaces and as a colour identification system, Dy-Mark Spray & Mark is an essential tool for all tradesmen and field operators. Spray & Mark aerosol paint is ideal for use in surveying, construction, civil works and landscaping.
- Available in wide range of highly visible and bold colours.
- Suitable for colour coding utilities and laying out of survey lines
- Useful as a general purpose marker for spot marking or “writing” survey and site marks. Sometimes called “Upside Down Paint”, Spray & Mark is designed for inverted use as a “writing” tool on hard surfaces
- Sturdy trigger cap ensures a reliable, no-mess application
- Non-clogging formulation ensures each can empties completely
- Semi-permanent formulation. Marks will last 3-6 months, dependant on surface type and environmental conditions
Spray & Mark is extremely useful across a wide range of industries and applications. The can size, nozzle design and colour selection have been especially designed to make it ideal for
- Surveying activities on roads and construction sites
- Colour coding for utilities during construction and maintenance
- Laying out landscaping designs
- Identification of hazards and point of reference in temporarily unsafe areas
- Net Weight – 350gm
- Packaged as – 12 cans per carton
- Designed for inverted use
- Will produce approximately 200 ‘X’ marks / 80-100m in a 50mm continuous line / cover 4-6 SQM
- Toluene Free
- Lead Free
Preparation: Shake can for at least 20 seconds after the mixing ball begins to rattle.
Application: Hold can in the inverted position, approximately 10-15 cm from surface. Spray thickness can be adjusted by moving closer or further away from surface to be sprayed.
Handy Tip: When finished spraying clear the spray valve by holding the can upright and spraying until only gas escapes.
Handy Tip: When working in a marked-out area around utilities, proceed with caution to avoid disturbing or damaging existing services.