At-a-glance colour coding for steel and timber
An easy to use colour identification system for grading steel and timber, Dy-Mark Spray Lacquer makes stock control and job management of raw materials a quick and simple job. Steel painted with standard colours are removable in a pickling bath prior to galvanising making Spray Lacquer ideal for use by manufacturers, re-sellers and end users alike.
- Colour range was designed with the Australian Steel Industry to meet AS/NZS 4496 standards
- Spray Lacquer can be removed from steel surfaces during a pickling bath prior to galvanising, ensuring the quality of finished jobs is not compromised
- It is lightfast and durable and can be used for marking steel and timber stored in indoor and outdoor locations
- Particularly useful for identifying large jobs moving through workshops, and to identify specific parts or stages of manufacture.
- Net weight – 350gm
- Packaged as – 12 cans per carton
- Horizontal/Fanspray nozzle
- Will cover approximately 2 SQM
- Lead Free
Preparation: Shake can for at least 20 seconds after the mixing ball begins to rattle.
Application: Hold can upright and spray with nozzle 15-20cm from the surface. For best results, spray the surface using a side-to-side motion.
Handy Tip: When finished spraying, clear the spray valve by holding the can upside down and spraying until only gas escapes.