Mark out lines with ease and accuracy
Commonly known as striping paint, highway line marker and road marking paint, Dy-Mark Line Marking paint is ideal for use in car parks, warehouses, factory floors, sporting grounds and public facilities.
- Fast drying, solvent-based formula. Dries in approximately 10 minutes
- Dries to a hard wearing film which is perfect for high traffic areas
- Designed for multi-purpose use on a range of commonly found surfaces
- Available in a wide range of highly visible and bold colours
- Specific purpose nozzles deliver precise lines in high definition on hard surfaces
- Use with our Line Master Machine to make lines with ease and accuracy
Line Marking paint has a wide range of applications in commercial and light industrial settings. Useful in the marking out of:
- Car parks
- Warehouse and factory floors
- For marking sporting courts and fields
- To put down stencilled safety messages
- Identification of utility access i.e. hydrants & telecommunication points with durable colour marks
- Net weight – 500gm
- Packaged as – 12 cans per carton
- Designed for inverted use only
- Will produce approximately 80-100 metres of line per can
- Lead Free
Preparation: Shake can for at least 20 seconds after the mixing ball begins to rattle.
Application: Designed for use with the Dy-Mark Line Master. The Line Master features a built-in Side Line Attachment and removable Spot Marking Handle. Can be used by hand with Line & Hand Marking paint.